Sunday, June 28, 2009

Follow Me On Twitter!

The General Assembly of the Unitarian Universalist Association has just ended - five full days of study, exhibits, meetings, workshops, plenary meetings, and worship services. It was great to meet so many of my regular blog readers at the Religious Institute's exhibit and at my workshop. To those of you who are reading my blog for the first time since we met at GA, welcome! And a thank you to James who told me that this blog is his homepage!

I'm actually off now for a four day vacation in Idaho and Wyoming. If something interesting happens in the world, I'll probably Twitter rather than blog. So, consider following me on Twitter at RevDebra! I'm building a Tweet Congregation, and I'd love you to join us!

1 comment:

James said...

'Twas great to meet you at GA, Rev. Hafner! As for making you my homepage ... hey, what can I say, your prophetic voice awakens me every morning. Your views resonate with me - they reconnect, remind, and/or reawaken the parts of being me that I often find need nurturing: being human, being sexual, being morally centered - so as to feel as one complete being... and isn't that a challenge, feeling whole, in this modern media age? This is why I'm grateful there is a voice like yours that, like a north star, assists with my navigation while keeping me centered through the tumult of the media tempest and abundant corporate mixed-messages.
In gratitude, Big James.